59) Bumsic won, Junhwan jang, Sungui Hwang, Kyihwan Park "Note: Temperature compensation of time-of-flight light detection and ranging(LiDAR) using feedback control of sihnal-to-noise ratio of photodetector", Review of scientific instruments, Volume 89, Issue 12, DOI : https:/;/doi.org/10.1063/1.5036568, 2018
58) Yeomin Yoon, Suwoo Noh, Jiseong Jeong, Kyihwan Park, An accuracy improvement method for the topology measurement of an atomic force microscope using a 2D wavelet transform, Ultramicroscopy, Volume 188, Pages 70-76, 2018, 05
57) Hossam Khalil, Dongkyu Kim, Youngjoon Jo, Kyihwan park, “Optical derotator alignment using image-processing algorithm for tracking laser vibrometer measurements of rotating objects”, Review of scientific instruments, Volume 88, Issue 6, doi: 10.1063/1.4984125, 2017,06
56) Hossam Khalil, Dongkyu Kim, Joonsic Nam, Kyihwan Park, “Accuracy and noise analysis of 3D vibration measurements using a laser Doppler vibrometer”, Measurement, Volume91, pages 883-892, 2016.12
55) Youngeun Cho, Semyung Wang, and Kyihwan Park, “Electroacoustic Absorber using Disturbance-observer-type Velocity Estimator”, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 21, pp.487-496, 2016.2
54) Dongkyu Kim, Hossam Khalil, Joonsik Nam, and Kyihwan Park, “Image-based Tracking System for Rotating Object Vibration Measurement using Laser Scanning Vibrometer”, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, vol.16, pp.1717-1721, 2015.7.10
53) Junhwan Jang, Sungui Hwang, and Kyihwan Park, “Optical and electronic design of an amplitude-modulated continuous-wave laser scanner for high-accuracy distance measurement”, Review of Scientific Instruments, vol.86, 2015.4.7
52) Jongsuh Lee, Syed Hassaan Hussain, Semyung Wang, and Kyihwan Park, “Enhanced method to reconstruct mode shapes of continuous scanning measurements using the Hilbert Huang transform and the modal analysis method”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 85, 095101, 2014
51) Dongkyu Kim, Hajun Song, Hossam Khalil, Jongsuh Lee, Semyung Wang, and Kyihwan Park "3-D Vibration Measurement Using a Single Laser Scanning Vibrometer
by Moving to Three Different Locations", IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, 63(8), pp.2028-2033, 2014
50) Sungui Hwang, Junhwan Jang, and Kyihwan Park "Continuous-wave time-of-flight laser scanner using two laser diodes to avoid 2∏ ambiguity", Review of Scientific Instruments, 84,086110 2013
49) Junhwan Jang, Sungui Hwang and Kyihwan Park, “Intensity control of a phase-shift based laser scanner for reducing distance errors caused by varying surface reflectivity", Review of Scientific Instruments, 82, 126102, 2011
48) Chulsoo Kim, Jongkyu Jung, and Kyihwan Park, “Vibration reduction control of an atomic force microscope using an additional cantilever”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 82, 116102, Nov 2011
47) Jong Kyu Jung, Seong gu Kang, Joon Sik Nam, and Kyi Hwan Park, "Intensity Control of Triangulation Based PSD Sensor Independent of Object Color Variation", Sensors Journal, IEEE,vol.11,no.12,pp.3311-3315, 2011
46) Heesun Yoon, Hajun Song and Kyihwan Park, “A phase-shift laser scanner based on time counting method for high linearity performance", Review of Scientific Instruments, 82,075108, July 2011
45) Wonki Bae, Yongsoo Kyong, Jedol Dayou, Kyihwan Park, Semyung Wang, “Scaling the Operating Deflection Shapes Obtained from Scanning Laser Doppler Vibration”. J Nondestruct Eval. Vol. March 2011
44) Chulsoo Kim, Jongkyu Jung, Woosub Youm, and Kyihwan Park, “Design of mechanical components for vibration reduction in an atomic force microscope”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 82, 035102, 2 March 2011
43) Jinpyo Hong, Kyihwan Park,. "A new mobile robot navigation using a turning point searching algorithm with the consideration of obstacle avoidance" Int J Adv. Manuf Technol, 2010, DOI: 10.1007/ s00170-010-2749-5 (online published), 12 June 2010
42) Jinpyo Hong, Kyihwan Park,. "Design and control of six degree-of-freedom active vibration isolation table", Review of Scientific Instruments, ISSN:0034-6748 ,Vol 81 March 2010.
41) Heesun Yoon, Woosub Yeom, Seonggu Kang, Jinpyo Hong, and Kyihwan Park,
“A multiple phase demodulation method for high resolution of the laser scanner”
Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 80 pp.056106-1~3 21 May 2009
40) Jongkyu Jung, Woosub Youm, SungQ Lee, Kyihwan Park,"Vibration reduction control of a voice coil motor(VCM)-driven actuator for SPM applications" INT J ADV MANUF TECH, 30 April 2009
39) Yongdae Kim, Sangyoo Kim, and Kyihwan Park, "Magnetic force driven six degree-of-freedom active vibration isolation system using a phase compensated velocity sensor" Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 80 pp045108-1~5, 23 April 2009
38) Yongsoo Kyong, Daesung Kim, Jedol Dayou, Kyihwan Park, and Semyung Wang,
"Mode shape reconstruction of an impulse excited structure using continuous scanning laser Doppler vibrometer and empirical mode decomposition" Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 79 pp075103-1~12, July 2008
37) Seonggu Kang,Jongpil La, Heesun Yoon, and Kyihwan Park“A synthetic heterodyne interferometer for small amplitude of vibration measurement”, Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 79 pp053106-1~6, 30 May 2008
36) Kyihwan Park, Dongyoub Choi, Abdullah Ozer, Sangyoo Kim, Yongkwan Lee, and Dongik Joo, “A voice coil actuator driven active vibration isolation system with the consideration of flexible modes" Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 79 pp065106-1~8, April 2008
35) Kyihwan Park, Kyosoon Choi and Sangyoo Kim, “Three-dimensional shape optical measurement using constant gap control and error compensation”, Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 79 pp033710-1~4 ,27 March 2008
34) Woosub Youm, Jongkyu Jung, Sung-Q Lee, Kyihwan Park, "Control of voice coil motor nanoscanners for an atomic force microscopy system using a loop shaping technique", Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 79 pp.013707-1~6, 17 January, 2008
33) Hyunseung Choi, Jongpil La and Kyihwan Park, “Electronic frequency modulation for the increase of maximum measurable velocity in a heterodyne laser interferometer" Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol 77 pp.106102-1~3 18 October, 2006
32) Kapjin Lee, Chulsoo Kim, Kyihwan Park, “Development of an Eddy-Current-Type Magnetic Floor Hinge", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 53, No. 2 pp.561 - 568 APRIL, 2006.
31) Hyunseung Choi, Jongpil La and Kyihwan Park, “Novel phase measurement technique of the heterodyne laser interferometer", Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 76, No.9, pp.93105-93109, October, 2005
30) Jongpil La, Hyunseung Choi and Kyihwan Park, "Heterodyne laser Doppler vibrometer using a Zeeman-stabilized He
29) Jongpil La, Kyihwan Park, "Signal Processing Algorithm of a Position Sensitive Detector(PSD) using Amplitude Modulation/Demodulation," Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol.76, No.2, pp.24701-24706, January, 2005
28) Sung-Q Lee, Woo-sub Woum, Ki-Bong Song, Eun-Kyung Kim, Jun-Ho Kim, Kyi-Hwan Park, Kang-Ho Kang, "Frequency response separation scheme for non-contact type atomic force microscope," Sensors and Actuators A, Vol.116, pp.45-50, May, 2004
27) Byunghoon Bae, Bruce R Flachsbart, Kyihwan Park, Mark A Shannon, "Design optimization of a piezoresistive pressure sensor considering the output signal-to-noise ratio," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.14, pp.1597-1607, August, 2004
26) Jongpil La, Semyung Wang, Kyoungsuk Kim and Kyihwan Park, "High Speed FM Demodulator of a Homodyne Laser Interferometer for Measuring Mechanical Vibration," Optical Engineering Vol. 43, No. 6, pp.1341-1349, Jun, 2004.
25) Kyihwan Park, Byunghoon Bae, Taeho Koo, “A Haptic Device for PC Video Game Applciation," Int. J. of Mechatronics, Vol. 14, No. pp.227-235, Mar, 2004.
24) Byunghoon Bae, Kyihwan Park, “In vitro experiment of the pressure regulating valve for a glaucoma implant," Journal of Micro-mechanics and Micro engineering, Vol. 13. 613-619, May, 2003.
23) Jongpil La, Kyihwan Park, "Continuous Scanning Laser Doppler vibrometer for Mode Shape Analysis," Optical Engineering, Vol.42, No.3, pp.730-737, March, 2003.
22) Kapjin Lee, Kyihwan Park, “Analysis of an eddy-current brake considering the finite radius and induced magnetic flux," J. of Applied Physics, 2002, Vol.92, No.9, pp.5532-5538, 1 November 2002
21) Changhwan Choi, Seungho Kim, Yongdae Kim, Kyihwan Park, “A new torque control method of a switched reluctance motor using a torque sharing function," IEEE transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 38, No.8, pp.3288-3290, September 2002.
20) Byunghoon Bae, Nakhoon Kim, Hongseok Kee, Seon-Ho Kim, Yeon Lee, Sangho Lee, Kyihwan Park, “Feasibility test of an electromagnetically driven valve actuator for glaucoma treatment," J. of Microelctromechanical Systems, Vol.11. No.4, pp.334-354, August 2002
19) K. Lee, Kyihwan Park, “Modeling of eddy currents with boundary conditions by using Coulomb's law and the method of image," IEEE transactions on Magnetics, Vol.38, No.2. pp. 1333-1340, March, 2002.
18) Kyihwan Park, C. H. Choi, “Hybrid ac.tuator for high speed and high precision optical disk drives," Int. J. of Mechatronics, Vol. 11. No.5, pp527-543. 2001.
17) C. H. Choi, D.O. Lee, Kyihwan Park, “Fussy Design of a Switched Reluctance Motor Based on the Torque Profile Optimization," IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Vol 36. No.5, pp. 3548-3550, 2000.
16) S. Wang, J. Kang, Kyihwan Park, H.S. Yoon, G.H.Jang, “Comparison of 2D and 3D FEA of BLDC motor," COMPEL, Vol. 19, , No2. pp.529-537, 2000.
15) S. Wang, J. Kang, J. Seo, Kyihwan Park, “Design Optimization of an Asymmetric Optical Pickup" COMPEL, Vol. 19, No.2, pp.669-680, 2000.
14) Kyihwan Park, Jinkyu Seo, Semyung Wang, Hoseop Jung, “Flux Leakage Effect on Subsidiary Resonance of Optical Disk Drives," IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Vol.35, No.5, pp3676-3678, 1999.
13) Kyihwan Park, Kapjin Lee, “Optimal Robust Control of a Contactless Brake System Using an Eddy Current," Mechatronics, an International Journal, Vol. 9, No.6, pp615-631, 1999.
12) C. Choi, Kyihwan Park, “Self-sensing magnetic levitation using a LC resonant circuit," Journal of Sensors and Actuators, physics A, Vol.72, No.2 pp.169-177, 1999.
11) C. Choi, J, Ryu, Kyihwan Park, “Active Vibration Control of a Flexible Beam Based on Flow Source Control," Control Engineering Practice, A Journal of IFAC, Vol.7 No. pp.335-345, 1999.
10) Kyihwan Park, K.Y. Ahn, S.H.Kin, Y.K.Kwak, “Wafer Distribution System for a Clean Room Using a Novel Magnetic Suspension System Technique," IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol. 3 No. 1, pp.73-78, 1998.
9) Kyihwan Park, J. H. Lee, S. H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak, “Direct Tracking Control Using Time Optimal Trajectory," Control Engineering Practice, A Journal of IFAC, Vol, 4, No. 9, pp.1231-1240, 1996.
8) J. H. Yi, Kyihwan Park, S. H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak, M. Abdelfatah, and I. Busch-Vishniac, “Robust Force Control for a Magnetically Levitated Manipulator Using Flux Density Measurement," A Journal of IFAC , Vol. 4, No. 7, pp.957-965, 1996.
7) Kyihwan Park, S. K, Lee, J. H. Yi, S. H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak, I. A. Wang, “Contactless Magnetically Levitated Wafer Transport System," Mechatronics, an International Journal, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp.591-610, 1996.
6) Kyihwan Park, J. H. Lee, S.H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak, “Adaptive Control for Time Optimal Tracking Systems," International Journal of Control, Vol. 63, No. 5, pp.951-964, 1996.
5) Kyihwan Park, K. B. Choi, S. H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak, “Magnetic Levitated High Precision Positioning System Based on Antagonistic Mechanism," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp.208-219,1996.
4) J. H. Lee, Kyihwan Park, S.H. Kim, and Y. K. Kwak, “A High Speed Tracking System Using Adaptive Model-following Control," Mechatronics Journal, Vol. 5, No. 8, pp.857-872, 1995.
3) Kyihwan Park, S.H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak, “Moving-magnet Type Tracking and Focusing Actuators for Optical Recording Systems," JSME International Journal, Dynamics, Control, Robotics, Design and Manufacturing, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 522-530, 1995.
2) Kyihwan Park, S.H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak, “High Speed Micro Positioning System Based on Coarse/Fine Pair System," Mechatronics, an International Journal, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 645-663, 1995.
1) Kyihwan Park, S.H. Kim, Y. K. Kwak,“Coarse/Fine Control System for Magneto-optical Disk Drives," Int. J. of Applied Electromagnetics in Materials, Vol.6, pp.499-502, 1994.